New E-Community Service

The Midnight Hour

The IOM E-Community would like to introduce one our new ministry outreach services to you - a Blog by Jessi Phinney entitled, The Midnight Hour.  Here are a few words from Jessi:

I hope you take a few moments to "check out" my new Blogsite.  I pray that while you are visiting this site God uses one Truth to transform, encourage, or touch your life. If you roam around on my site, you will find special pages like; About Jessi, Prayer Closet, Simple Minded Recipes, Lips of Praise, My Father's Prayers and much more.  My blog is part of IOM E-community of IOM America, where I have the privilege of being the assistant to Dr. Phinney. The Midnight Hour has been birthed from years of wrestling with the heart of God and Him responding to me in the “midnight hour”, using His Word, our times of communication through prayer and intercession-which includes listening for His “voice”. It is my hearts desire that the Lord uses my own personal times of wrestling with Him, rather than against Him, to help or inspire other believers in Christ (2 Corinthians 1:4).  - Jessi